Supervillains are discouraging, cunning, hilarious and hopeless.
They come in every shade and size! It's difficult to overstate their importance ~ for heroes going through the program, the villains are the antagonists that takes the journey into a real life unknown. The most learning, magic and memories happen here.
Villains join together and choose from a spectrum of strategies, depending on the size of their absurd master plan. "Master Villains" are part of it all, "Villains" at least half, and the "Horde" just a special guest experience.
Spectrum of strategies
1. Sleeper cells - villains may be part of a program from the start, disguised as a hero
2. Surprise - villains interupt an everyday activity of the heroes, usually at a key moment of the heroes' journeys
3. Call to Adventure - villains steal something, take something over, etc.
4. Epic Adventure, all the villains against all the heroes
* NOTE: Villains transform back into heroes at the end
Right now, we are especially looking for help with the SUPERHERO QUEST this summer at Detroit Community School on Burt Road.
Read about the villains below to see where you might like to connect...