Chestnut Street, Roselle Park, NJ. Set-up times are 9:00 am to 11:30 pm. Load-out begins promptly at 7:00. Roselle Park Arts reserves the right to amend the following in the case of inclement weather or other conditions interfering with the event. Applications have an administrative fee as mentioned above. No application will be processed without adminstrative fee. Rain or Shine. All decisions are final. No food is allowed to be sold under the Artist application.
1) Exhibiting artists/crafters must display original works, framed or otherwise, suitable for display in any of the following categories: Painting, Sculpture, Photography, Fine Crafts, “Green” (recycled/found), Graphics/Drawing/Printmaking, and Mixed Media.
2) The RP Loves ARTS! Art Festival Committee reserves the right to decline admission to any prospective applicant.
3) Artist/crafter is responsible for supplying a table display stand or/and, if desired, a tent (ez-up style, size to be approved) that must be weighted to the street’s blacktop.
4) Electricity is not provided unless agreed upon prior to festival, please state need in application
5) All artists/vendors must be completely set up and vehicles removed from the street by 11:30 a.m. Vehicles will not be permitted access to the exhibit area on Chestnut Street after 11:30 a.m.
6) Artists/vendors are responsible for maintaining acceptable standards of sanitation within their booths. Recycling is the responsibility of each artist/vendor.
7) By signing this agreement, artist/vendor agrees to release and hold harmless Roselle Park Arts And the Borough of Roselle Park and its affiliates
8) Roselle Park Arts is hereby granted the right to utilize an image from any work shown and accepted for exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.