1.Incharge of the function to get in touch with the Head of Event Management TWO DAYS in advance for regular events & a MONTH before National/International Events to ensure perfect planning of the event.
2.Copy of Invitation Card/ Minutes of the programme/ Bio-data of Chief Guest, Guest of Honour, Presiding person to be submitted, prior to the event to Director Event Management.
3.Cleaning before and after the programme should be taken care by the organizing Institution itself.
4. In charge of the programme to be present at the venue an hour before the programme is scheduled. Ensure proper arrangement on Stage/ Dias as per requirements and report everything is in order to Event Management.
5. Only E-banner to be used, please check the display in advance.
6. Tea/ Eatables are NOT ALLOWED inside the Hall/Conference rooms.
7. Sticking of any kind of decorative items/ posters etc. hammering nails anywhere inside the venue NOT ALLOWED.
8. Copy of report of the event along with photo/ video CD to be submitted after the programme.
9. For major events Security Incharge, Parking Incharge, House Keeping and CC TV Incharge to be notified in advance.
10.Cooking STRICTLY not permitted in the Campus.Security Deposit:Compulsory for ALL and will not be refunded under following conditions:
1. In case of damage to the infrastructure in any form.
2. Information about cancellation is to be given prior to three working days.
3. In case the Instructions given above are not followed.Filling this form does not guarantee confirmation of Booking
For information of available dates and slots contact: Hall Booking Incharge
Ms Shagufta Gazekhan Mobile No - 9922400693 For arrangements, coordination of the program Email: firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on submit button I agree to abide by the instructions given above.