ENROLLMENT / TUITION POLICY
Please read carefully
In consideration of the benefits of the instruction provided by the EMANJI SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS’ SUMMER PERFORMING ARTS CAMP, I do hereby enroll my child named above in the program and do acknowledge that there are no refunds for the registration fee or tuition fees. I understand that, if paying per week, tuition is due on Mondays, the first day of classes for the week.
I do authorize emergency first aid care to my child by the school in the event he/she becomes injured or ill during instructional program or incidental sponsored activities either on or off premises. If the parents and / or guardian are not immediately available at the telephone numbers provided in the agreement, authorize the school, its staff or such agent to retain the services of a doctor of other competent medical person in order to treat the said minor.
The EMANJI SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS reserves the right to terminate a student's involvement in classes/shows if their behaviour or the behaviour of their parent or guardian is deemed unacceptable.
CORONAVIRUS/COVID 19 and LIABILITY WAIVER
1. I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the Bahamas Government and other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
2. I further acknowledge that Emanji School of Performing Arts has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
3.I further acknowledge that Emanji School of Performing Arts can not guarantee that my child will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself, my child and others, including, but not limited to, school staff, and other students and their families.
4. I voluntarily seek services provided by Emanji School of Performing Arts and acknowledge that I am increasing my child's risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that my child and I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while my child attends the school.
- My child is not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I do not believe that my child has been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19
- My child has not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19
- I am following all Ministry of Health recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my child's exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Emanji School of Performing Arts harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself, my child and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the school, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Emanji School of Performing Arts.I understand that this release discharges Emanji School of Performing Arts from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the school with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Emanji School of Performing Arts. This liability waiver and release extends to the school together with all owners, partners, and employees.