Chairpersons: Kristi Riggleman
All clothing must be cleaned and pressed.
2 Garment must be brought in on hangers and may be in clear plastic bags.
3 All exhibits must be the work of the exhibitor and not previously exhibited in the fair.
4 Exhibitors may enter an exhibit in a class of a higher department but may not enter a class in a lower department.
5 Exhibit tags must be secured to clothing, it is recommended tags be 'safety pinned' to garments. Pins will be furnished by the fair.
6 Please submit pattern envelope and guide sheet with garment.
**EXHIBITORS MUST HAVE COPY OF THEIR FAIR REGISTRATION FORM TO PICK UP ENTRIES ON SUNDAY**
• General Appearance - cleaned and pressed
• Design and color - suitable material used for garment
• Workmanship considerations: stitching, edges, seams, facing, casing, elastics etc.
• Hems, darts, collars, sleeves
• Closures - zippers, buttons, snaps etc.