The LAW REQUIRES you to have a LIFE JACKET. You are agreeing to wear it and are completely responsible for any injury or death resulting in not wearing it.
In consideration of all rentals the lessee hereby agrees:
1. To return the rented property to the lessor, CruiseFishDive, in the same condition rented which it was rented and in the event damage or loss occurs, the lessee agrees to pay lessor for all such damage or the cost to replace the damaged or lost equipment. I agree to inspect all equipment before departing and agree it is in good condition, if not DO NOT LEAVE WITH EQUIPMENT.
2. That he/she is competent to use the rented equipment for the purpose it was intended.
3. That in the event rented equipment is not returned at the time designated herein, lessee agrees to pay the lessor full amount of the next rental period for the equipment leased hereunder.
4. That the lessee assumes all risk of loss, damage or injury, to person or property by reason of the management, control or operation of leased equipment, and releases lessor, its successor and assigns, from all claim for such loss, damage or injury sustained by lessee or by any person whomsoever, whether caused by negligence of lessor, its agents or employees, or otherwise and lessee agrees to indemnity of lessor, against all claims for such loss, damage or injury sustained by the lessee or by any agent of the lessor, or by any person whomsoever, whether the same be caused by negligence of lessor or its officers, agents, employees or otherwise.
5. Equipment rentals are rented for by the day (during our business hours) or 24 hour period. Returns after the agreed period will be charged an additional fee for equipment returned after the origanl agreed return time. Rentals must be returned during store hours unless agreed otherwise in writing.