Conditions to be met for payment of a referral reward:
- The referral candidate must be a new contact. They cannot be on the waiting list, started the application process or have already moved in.
- The referring resident must complete the resident referral form, and this referral must lead to a 12-month minimum lease signed by the new tenant and their guarantor (where applicable
- For a current or future resident to receive the referral reward credit towards their rent, the referring resident’s rental account must be in current status and in good standing (i.e., all rent, charges, utility overages, and other fees assessed to date must be paid)
- **Promotions applicable to select suites only for new leases singed. Renewals and suite transfers are not eligible. Promotions, suite finishes, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- The $700 referral reward ($350 for the current resident, $350 for the new resident) will be applied toward both parties rent 30 days after the new resident has moved in.