Join the Community Fridge Network
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Community Fridge Network (CFN). We're thrilled to have you onboard to contribute to our mission of sharing food and reducing waste.
To be eligible for membership you must:
- Represent a community group or another not-for-profit entity.
- Commit to establishing and operating a community fridge
- Agree to uphold the values and ethos of the Hubbub Community Fridge Network. Learn more about our ethos: here
If you're still exploring the idea and haven't set up an organisation yet, don't worry! Access our comprehensive guidance information here to help you get started.
Please complete the form below. The entire process should take no more than 10 minutes.
To ensure a smooth application:
- Have your organization's address handy.
- Keep your organization's governing documents or articles of association ready for reference.
- If applicable, know your charity or business number.
Tip: If you're pressed for time, use the "Save" button to store your progress. This lets you return to the form and finish it later.
Need Assistance? We're here to help. If you encounter any issues or require support in completing this form, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - We're more than happy to discuss alternative application methods or answer any queries you might have.