By clicking submit, I understand that I am agreeing to all the below Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Parents/Guardians must be aware that camp will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Unless it is advertised as a free/introductory event, full payment is due on or before the Friday preceding the start of the camp/event/summer school.
3. Any participant’s parent/guardian who has enrolled and paid in full will be liable for 25% of the total cost of the camp/event/summer school should they withdraw from the programme before it commences.
4. Should the participant withdraw anytime within the period of the scheduled camp/event/summer school which the participant enrolled, he/she shall not receive any refund.
5. All medical conditions of the participant must be stated on the application form in a concise and clear manner.
6. Any activity outside or not part of the Music Generation camp/event/summer school programme shall not be the responsibility of Music Generation or its staff.
7. Music Generation shall not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the participant.
8. Music Generation reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire programme.
9. The parent/guardian authorises the Music Generation to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident or sickness. It is Music Generation’s responsibility to inform the parents/guardians of the participant in case such event arises at the earliest time possible.
10. The schedule of activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions, programme schedule and other arrangements. Music Generation reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly in the event of unanticipated situations.
The policy of Music Generation Galway County is to conduct closed programmes where only participants and Musician Educators are present. No-one is permitted to attend programmes without invitation. Music Generation Galway County will ask anyone without an invitation to attend, to leave.
The Music Development Officer for Music Generation Galway County overseas all programmes and all programmes and will attend at his discretion.
Drop-off & Collection
• It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to ensure that they accompany their child/ children to the door of the venue at the beginning of the programme.
• It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to collect participants on time after each programme at the door of the venue.
• Participants are not permitted to leave the venue during programmes without the permission of the Musician Educator
Music Generation Galway County does not take responsibility for participants who remain on the premises 10 minutes after the end of programmes.
• Participants should not bring valuables to programmes and should label all personal property.
• Damage caused to property during programmes must be paid for by those responsible. Music Generation Galway County will not accept responsibility for theft, loss or damage to participant’s property during programme times.
• Music Generation Galway County will not accept responsibility for injury to participants while on (or outside) the premises at programme times.
• Participants participate in programmes at their own risk.
• Parents / Guardians must arrange that the participant’s instruments are insured under all
• Music Generation Galway County will not accept responsibility for injury to participants while on the premises of host schools/centres/venues.
• Participants must accept rules concerning group discipline during programme times. These are based on common sense, safety and consideration for others.
• Participants should not engage in rough play during programmes.
• Participants should not use inappropriate language during programmes.
• Bullying or any type of emotional or physical intimidation towards others will not be tolerated.
• High caffeine drinks such as Red Bull, Monster etc are not permitted during programmes.
• Chewing gum is not permitted on site during programmes.
Recording & Filming
• Mobile phones must be fully switched off during programmes.
• Cameras or camera phones must never be used to take compromising, inappropriate or
explicit photographs or recording of any other player or staff. The sharing of images on any social media networking sites or WhatsApp groups is strictly forbidden without express permission from Music Generation Galway County.
Point of Contact
All correspondence will be sent to the email/phone (WhatsApp or text) of a parent/guardian and not directly to the participant (as participants attending our Hubs are under 18 years).
By accepting our Terms & Conditions you consent to us sharing your contact details (including mobile and email) with our administrative staff and Musician Educators (tutors).
Payment Terms and Conditions
• This payment system is provided by Music Generation Galway County and its third party suppliers.
• Music Generation Galway County may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Payment Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
• Your payment will normally reach the Music Generation Galway County account to which you are making a payment on the following working day.
• We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting
an incorrect card number or incorrect personal details.
• Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card
supplier for any reason.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the customer, or third party making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's site are encrypted.
Music Generation Galway County shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
All cardholder information is protected and will never be passed onto any third parties
Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card.
The transaction is received and validated by the Service Provider (Fee Pay Ltd). The client making the application will get an immediate notification to confirm whether or not the card validation was successful.
The funds will be transferred from your account within 48 hours.
Refund of payments made will be at the discretion of Music Generation Galway County. Disputes regarding amounts paid must be made in writing to Music Generation Galway County. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
A recurring payment can only be cancelled by agreement with Music Generation Galway County when an alternative payment method has been agreed. To cancel a recurring payment, please contact the Music Generation Galway County.