CODE OF CONDUCT
PARENTS, PLEASE GO OVER THIS SECTION WITH YOUR CHILD OR CHILDREN. THIS SECTION WILL ALSO GO OVER THIS SECTION WITH YOUR CHILD ON THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP. YOUR CHILD WILL BE HELD TO THESE EXPECTATIONS, STARTING ON DAY 1 OF CAMP. IF YOUR CHILD VIOLATES THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF OUR CAMP, WE WILL MEET WITH YOU AND DETERMINE THE CONSEQUENCES UPON THEIR ACTIONS OR DETERMINED BY THE RULES THAT HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED.
1. BBG does not tolerate bullying at all. Bullying includes, name calling, uncoached fighting, pushing, or assaulting other campers.
1st offense, your child will be talked to and the parent will be made aware of the situation. 2nd offense, your child will be dismissed from the program. Parents will not be refunded of any payments.
2. Campers are expected to only use the items that were purchased for them. Please speak to your children about not using other campers equipment. They will have a bin with their name on it and they are to leave their gloves in the bin for the entire 6 weeks. If they take their equipment and come the next day without them, then they are unprepared to work and will not be able to participate. Parents or appointed pick up person will be called and you must have your child return home.
3. Campers willl receive a hot lunch and snack out the door, each day. The menu will be displayed in the Welcome Email for the enitre 6 weeks. If you have a picky eater and know they will not like what is being served, please provide a lunch for them for that day. We do have a space to refrigerate a small lunch bag and can also microwave their meal, if necessary. Snacks will be given as they are leaving.
4. Campers are expected to be respectful to all staff. If your child cannot conduct themselves in a behaved manor, to where we constantly have to talk to them about their behavior, they will be suspended for 1 week from the camp. If the same behavior continues, you will be notified that they cannot return. No refunds will be given.
5. Campers are expected to be on time and ready to workout. PARENTS, PLEASE DO NOT SEND SLEEPY OR HUNGRY CHILDREN TO CAMP. We are not school and do not have time for them to sweetly wake up. In the past, we've had a few children attend camp without breakfast, and that makes for a grumpy and lathargic camper. Please feed them before coming.
6. Campers are expected to participate. If we find that your camper is unwilling to participate, they will sit out for the remainder of the camp and you will be notified.
PARENTS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Please have your camper on time. Being late hinders our schedule with programs we have in place. Our camp starts at 9am but we will open at 8:30am for your convienience.
2. Our camp ends each day at 12pm but give you time to pick them up by 12:30.
3. Campers arriving later than 10am, will not be permitted to stay. You would've missed a vital part of the start of our daily program.
4. Please set your child up for success by having them dress out in workout gear, shorts, tank top, or tshirt. NO sweatpants, NO hoodies or jackets, NO winter gear.
5. We will provide water and a water bottle for them, along with a snatch bag, where they will keep their items in each day. PLEASE DO NOT BRING WATER BOTTLES FOR THEM & ALL EQUIPMENT STAYS ONSITE.
6. PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STAY. Please drop off your camper and return before 12:30pm.
7. Payments are due each Monday. A $10 late fee will be charged by Wednesday and each day your payment has not been made.
Please click one of the PayPal options to complete payment and submit the form.