425 North Fourth Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone (408) 293-7122
2024 Board of Directors Application
Members of the IAHF Board of Directors serve an important function in guiding the Organization and making important decisions that affect its general membership and activities. It is essential that members of the BoD have qualifications and experience that will foster the ideals, mission, sustainability & growth of the IAHF.
Qualifying guidelines include:
- An interest in Italian history and culture.
- Familiarity with the objectives, goals and achievements of the IAHF.
- Willingness to take responsibility and assignments relating to IAHF committees and activities.
- Availability to attend Board meetings and other necessary meetings pertinent to the business of the Organization.
- Interest in community relations and willingness to work for the betterment of the community.
- Interest in the constructive image of Italian Americans in Santa Clara County & the Bay Area.
- Helpful experience as a volunteer worker in an organization or company that provides services for the betterment of the community.
- Paid membership in the IAHF for the last six (6) consecutive months.