The purpose of this survey is to help the Idaho Council on Domestic Violence and Victim Assistance better help victims of crime by understanding what you needed and whether you were treated with respect. This survey will take 5 minutes or less. It is anonymous and we will not ask for any personal or identifying information.
I want to take the survey.
I do not want to take the survey.
1. What caused you to see victim/survivor services?
Please check all that apply.
Adult Physical Assault
Adult Sexual Abuse/ or Sexual Assault
Child Physical Assault or Neglect
Child Sexual Abuse/ or Sexual Assault
Domestic Violence/Intimate Partner Violence
Elder Abuse or Neglect
Hate Crime (Religious/Racial/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Other)
Human Trafficking (Labor or Sex)
Identity Theft/Fraud/Financial Crime
Mass Violence (Domestic/International)
Vehicular Crime (Hit and Run, DUI)
Teen Dating Violence
Violation of Court Protection Order
2. What services did you need and what services did you get?
Financial assistance (food, gas vouchers, etc)
Housing (emergency shelter, hotel/motel room, transitional shelter, permanent housing)
Legal assistance (protection order, civil/family law, court interviews, etc)
3. Were there any services you wanted that were not available (not listed above)?
4. Did you have any accessibility needs?
Blind or visually impaired
Deaf or hard of hearing
5. Please check any of the following problems you experienced accessing services:
Lack of childcare
Lack of transportation
No interpreter available
No provider of that service available
6. Where did you primarily receive services? Providers are listed A to Z.
Advocates Against Family Violence
Alternatives to Violence of the Palouse
Bannock Youth Foundation
Big Brothers Big Sisters of SW Idaho
Bingham Crisis Center
Boundary County Youth Crisis Center
CARES - Magic Valley
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Center
Elmore County Domestic Violence Council
FACES of Hope Foundation
Family Crisis Center
Family Safety Network
Family Services Alliance
Idaho Anti-Trafficking Coalition, Inc.
Idaho Legal Aid Services, Inc.
Idaho Youth Ranch
Jannus - Agency for New Americans
LillyBrooke Family Justice Center
Nampa Family Justice Center
Nez Perce Tribe
Oneida Crisis Center
Owyhee County Sheriff
Post Falls Police Department
Shoshone County Women's Center
St. Luke's CARES Boise
Terry Reilly Health Services SANE Solutions
Twin Falls County
Upper Valley CAC
Voices Against Violence
Women's and Children's Alliance
If your provider is not listed above, where did you receive services?
7. Were you treated with respect by victim service providers? (If no, please tell us more, if you are comfortable doing so, in the comment box at the end so we can address this with the program - your feedback is anonymous but will help future victim/survivors)
8. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about your experience seeking or obtaining victim/survivor services, so we can work to improve and expand services and address problems/gaps in the system?
Thank you for participating. Your feedback will help us better serve future victim/survivors.
Should be Empty: