You are interested in a very rewarding and flexible career in the pet care industry.
We hire on these Core Values:
WE DO THE WORK
WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND
WE MAKE NO EXCUSES
WE KEEP OUR WORD AND HAVE FUN!
If these don't align with your values, we are not a good fit.
If so, keep reading you are our kind of person
We are looking for pet sitters inside the loop: Heights, First Ward, River Oaks, West University, Rice Village, NRG Stadium, Downtown, East Downtown, and Second Ward, Upper Kirby, Greenway Plaza, or just outside the loop in Uptown, Bellaire area.
Candidates must live in these areas to be considered.
This is a great opportunity to supplement your income with a fun part-time or full-time job. However, this is NOT a job that will pay your rent and that you can live off of. Depending on the number of jobs you have you can earn $400+ per week and definitely more than that during peak operating times. There is always room to pick up more visits, if interested.
The work is pretty easy besides some lifting and cleaning. Our clients are high caliber with great pets and expect the best! So if you love animals and are service driven, apply!
We are a great fit for active retirees, college students, homemakers, vet techs, teachers, personal trainers, work-from-home employees with flexibility, etc.
These are INDEPENDENT positions 1099. It means your schedule can be flexible, though if you don't work, you don't get paid! You can always ask for more work. Pay is on a per job basis.
- Provide food, clean water, and cuddles during each visit/ overnight
- Clean up pet waste (litter box and any "spit ups") each visit
- Administer medications, including pills, topical ointments, liquid medications, and insulin injections (training will be provided)
- General home care including check mail, picking up newspapers, watering plants, as well as cleaning pet dishes, sweeping up litter and keeping things neat and tidy
- Provide clients with detailed updates on the wellbeing of their pet and their home, as well as pictures via our app
- Read updates pre and post visits as clients message so that you keep up to date with the pet details and happenings
- Physically able to be on your feet, including bending, stooping, stairs, and short walks regardless of weather
- Comfortable working alone with a positive attitude and are EXTREMELY reliable
- Can self-manage and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- MUST be able to work weekends and holiday seasons - ESPECIALLY HOLIDAYS! NO EXCEPTIONS. Visits will take up a good number of hours of your day during the holidays, but there is still plenty of time for family
- Must be willing to travel to ALL parts of Houston within the 610 loop. Mileage and gas are not reimbursed as this is a contract position.
- MUST have reliable transportation and a reliable, working smartphone with photo capabilities and a data plan
- Must pass a background check
- Must have excellent communication skills and must be reliable, and trustworthy. These animals are under our care and they are family members to our clients.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to follow verbal and written instructions to the letter
- Priority goes to pet experience with the most availability
- Weekly pay via PayPal;
- Receive 100% of tips for all visits you complete;
- Receive 50% of Holiday charges for all major holidays worked;
- Referral bonuses for new sitters or clients;
- Discounted pet care for your personal pets;
- Company shirt provided to start;
- Quarterly fun get togethers!
- Complete this application
- Send in a 60-sec video to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 832-713-7305 on 'why you would be a good fit for this position'.
We look forward to speaking with you!