You are interested in a very rewarding and flexible career in the pet care industry.
Our Core Values:
WE DO THE WORK
WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND
WE MAKE NO EXCUSES
WE KEEP OUR WORD AND HAVE FUN!
Stay Home Pet Sitting considers applicants only from these areas or nearby: The Heights, Lazybrook/Timbergrove, Memorial Park, River Oaks, Rice Military, Montrose, Kirby, Midtown, Downtown, EaDo, West U, Museum Dist, and parts of Medical Ctr, Bellaire, Galleria, Bunker Hill, Tanglewood, Oak Forest/ Garden Oaks
Join Stay Home Pet Sitting!
Care for pets, get paid, and have a blast! We're hiring W-2 employees for flexible shifts with a top-notch service. Use our app, enjoy fun schedules, and show some love for animals! Visits range from 30 to 45 mins, and overnights from 7pm - 8am. Dogs, cats, bunnies, birds, guineas, and fish – we've got it all!
Seize the chance to boost your earnings with an enjoyable part-time or full-time position! Depending on your workload, you could earn over $500 every two weeks, with even more during peak holiday periods. Compensation is based on a per-job arrangement.
The tasks are straightforward, involving some lifting, bending, and cleaning - most of all pet cuddles! Our clients are elite, with fantastic pets, and they demand top-notch service! This requires prompt responses, reliability, and going above and beyond.
If you're passionate about animals and thrive on providing excellent service, apply now!
Active retirees, semi-retirees, college students, vet techs, teachers, tutors, realtors, artists, servers, work-from-home employees with flexibility.
- Provide food, clean water, and cuddles during each visit/ overnight
- Clean up pet waste (litter box and any "spit ups") each visit
- Administer medications, including pills and insulin injections (training will be provided)
- General home care including check mail, picking up newspapers, watering plants, as well as cleaning pet dishes, sweeping up litter and keeping things neat and tidy
- Provide clients with detailed updates on the wellbeing of their pet and their home, as well as pictures via our app
- Read updates pre and post visits as clients message so that you keep up to date with the pet details
- Physically able to be on your feet, including bending, stooping, stairs, and short walks regardless of weather
- Can self-manage and complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- HOLIDAYS: MUST be able to work weekends and hollidays. Especially the three major seasons like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks! NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note you will not have to work all day just in short shifts during the holidays, so there is still plenty of time for family
- Must be willing to drive to ALL parts within the 610 loop
- MUST have reliable transportation and a working smartphone with photo capabilities and unlimited data plan
- Must pass a background check
- Must have excellent communication skills, be reliable, and trustworthy. These animals are under our care and they are family to our clients.
- Must be very detail oriented and able to follow written directions to the letter
- Priority goes to pet experience with the MOST availability
- Paid direct deposit twice a month
- Receive extra pay for all major holidays
- Referral bonuses for new sitters or clients
- Employee pet care discount
- Company shirt provided to start
- Quarterly fun get Meetings and outings!
We look forward to speaking with you!