People's Pride Archive
We need your help to create the People’s Pride Archive. As we commemorate the 50th anniversary of the UK's first Pride march we are collecting photos and stories of Pride through the decades. We want to give a home to photographs and stories relating to Pride, creating a dedicated archive celebrating the struggles and celebrations of the past 50 years. At Bishopsgate Institute we are open to all, and every story matters. So whether it’s a memory from your first Pride or a photo from a memorable year, please share it with us.
1. Upload your photo to the People's Pride Archive here
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
2. What is your photo of? (Please provide as much detail as you can, what year was it, who were you with, do you still have the outfits, etc.? And make sure you have permission from everyone in the photo.)
3. Sharing your story: we may want to share your story and image on our website and social media channels. Please let us know if you would be happy for us to do this.
(If you're happy to be tagged on social media let us know your Instagram or Twitter @name)
4. We may also want to share your story with the media, are you happy for us to do this?
5. Donating your story to the archive: we need your permission to store your donation to the People's Pride Archive. You can read our Archiving Policy here: bishopsgate.org.uk/ppa-archive-donation-consent
Yes, I'm happy for my image and story to be donated to the People's Pride Archive, in accordance with Bishopsgate Institute's archiving policy.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions of the data policy
Be the first to hear about campaigns, events and news from Bishopsgate Institute - sign up to our newsletter.
Sign me up!
Should be Empty: