In the Know is a mental health literacy program designed specifically for farmers, their families and those who are involved and/or support the agriculture sector. Through this free, four-hour workshop, participants will engage with others in the ag community from across Ontario. The workshops are facilitated by one of CMHA’s mental health professionals using ‘real-life’ examples from agriculture.
What you’ll learn:
- Awareness of mental health stigma in the agricultural community
- Common stressors and mental health concerns in agriculture
- How to identify warning signs of stress, depression, anxiety, substance use, and suicide
- How to start a conversation around mental health
- The importance of self-care