By signing below, all members listed above agree to follow the rules of the swimming pool as operated by the Town of Flagler.
Swimming Pool Rules:
- All minors at the pool must have emergency contact information on record.
- All children who cannot stand in the pool with their head above water, or pass a swim test administered by the pool staff must be with a parent at all times.
- Minors who are left at the pool must be picked up promptly when the pool closes. Additional hourly fees will apply for children left at the pool.
- No food or drink inside the pool building. Trash receptacles are available outside. If you are eating or drinking in the outside areas, all trash must be placed in a proper receptacle.
- No running, no diving.
- No alcohol at pool or on school property. No smoking on school property.
- All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- The Town of Flagler and the School are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lockers are available for use while at the pool. No locks may be kept on the lockers past closing time.
- All items remaining at the pool after hours will be placed in lost-and-found.
All patrons of the pool are expected to behave in an orderly manner, treating the lifeguard staff with respect and understanding. Any problems with the pool or lifeguard staff should be brought to the attention of the Town of Flagler at 719-765-4571, or FlaglerClerk@outlook.com. The lifeguards have the authority to direct any persons who are not obeying the posted rules, or the above stated rules to leave the premises.