Inclusion Advisory Board (IAB)
FullBloom could not realize its mission or meet its business goals without the unique talents and contributions of its diverse group of professionals. Our culture, practices, and systems reflect our commitment to embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do to create an authentic and welcoming environment for all. The FullBloom Inclusion Advisory Board (IAB) will foster organizational change, establishing a dedicated focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion priorities, and managing the DEI program.
Benefits of Participation
- Guide and shape FullBloom’s DEI efforts to drive a more inclusive culture
- Serve as a champion who will model and promote FullBloom’s DEI vision and Core 5 values
- Connect and collaborate with influential peers and senior leaders to improve staff recruitment, employee engagement, retention and service to our customers and the communities we serve
- Deepen your DEI knowledge and proficiency to drive and influence inclusion behavior across FullBloom
IAB Roles & Responsibilities
The FullBloom Inclusion Advisory Board (IAB) is a critical driver in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for all. The IAB nomination process has been established to identify a talented and engaged group of individuals who have committed to providing leadership, insight, and action towards organizational change by bringing dedicated focus to the FullBloom DEI Roadmap and its critical deliverables.
The IAB consists of both appointed and nominated roles. FullBloom will accept nominations for roles within the Inclusion Roadmap Champion or Inclusion Academic Alliance categories. People within these roles will serve as champions and advocates for their designated DEI workstream (see work descriptions under Nominated Roles section).
Please submit your nomination form no later than COB Friday, August 26, 2022.
- Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Executive Leader who provides strategic oversight to the FullBloom DEI roadmap
- IAB Advisory Team: FullBloom Senior Leadership committed to provide insight, direction and recommendations supporting the advancement of organizational core values and DEI guiding principles
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): Employee-led/employee-inspired resource groups designed to drive education and cultural awareness, employee engagement, employee equity and recruitment support. ERG members provide cultural insight to FullBloom's business objectives in support of our mission, vision, and values. Members foster a supportive work culture, give voice to those who are underrepresented and build communities to drive change, education, and awareness toward a more equitable workplace.
- ERG Executive Sponsors: FullBloom leaders who provide guidance to the ERG’s strategic direction aligned with the company’s business goals and strategies and ensures goals set are reasonable and achievable. Executive Sponsors set the tone at the top to support, promote, and advocate for the ERG’s mission and activities while demonstrating passion and pride in the ERG’s mission, members, and achievements.
- Inclusion Roadmap Champions: Selected team members (of varying levels) will work with the VP of DEI and Inclusion Roadmap Leaders to drive FullBloom’s inclusion strategy. IAB Roadmap Champions participate and lead critical inclusion work in support of our DEI roadmap to drive action and organizational inclusion outcomes. Each champion will provide thought leadership and ideas and implement plans that promote the importance of DEI work within a designated workstream.
DEI Roadmap workstreams for which nominations are accepted include:
1) Cultural Awareness/Employee Engagement: Champions drive planning and execution of employee engagement activities to foster environment of cultural awareness and sensitivity through our cultural calendar (e.g., Cultural Celebrations, Days of Understanding, Curious Conversations, etc.).
2) Inclusion Training: Champions identify and execute the identification of inclusion training opportunities in support of FullBloom team members to drive awareness and action supporting inclusive behaviors.
3) DEI Recruitment: Champions work to build brand awareness and drive talent attraction activities in collaboration with the FullBloom Talent Acquisition Team and Employee Resource Groups to create more diverse talent pipelines.
- Inclusion Academic Alliance: Team members comprised of academic professionals will provide DEI organizational insight and recommendations supporting colleagues, children, and families in our academic setting
Nomination & Selection Process
- Nominate yourself or a FullBloom colleague
- All nominees must obtain the support of their direct managers to participate in DEI roadmap work and project team meetings, etc.
- Selection process will be led by the VP, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Strong past job performance and commitment to personal growth and learning
- Commitment and adherence to FullBloom's Core 5
- Professional experience and interest that aligns with DEI work
- Commitment to regular DEI project meetings
- Demonstrated ability to establish trust and credibility among colleagues
- Ability to commit and actively contribute to a minimum of four (4) hours per month to a DEI project for a one-year assignment; may involve working after regular business hours to complete project tasks
- Employment with FullBloom for a minimum of six (6) months
- Approval from immediate supervisor
Critical Launch Deadlines
- IAB Nomination Period: August 1 – August 26, 2022
- Nomination Deadline: August 26, 2022
- Selection Process: August 29 – Sept 9, 2022
- IAB Selection Notification Date: Week of September 12, 2022
- IAB Kick-Off: Week of September 26, 2022