1. The teacher in charge of a class proposing to make a trip may select the students, but the finaldecision will be left to the principal and the superintendent for approval.
2. Parents of a student going on a trip must understand that neither the Washington CountyBoard of Education, the superintendent, the principal nor the accompanying designated chaperones will assume either financial or accident responsibility for the student.
3. Teachers accompanying students will offer careful chaperonage for all students who stay withthe party. They will assume no responsibility for students visiting relatives during the period of a visit and will assume responsibility only while said students are with the party.
4. The students who go on a trip will not be allowed to stay anywhere else except with theteacher in charge unless written permission of parents of the students is filed with, and approved by, the principal three days before a trip is made. Students will not be allowed to come back except on school transportation unless approval is given by the principal three days before the trip is made.
5. Parents of a student going hereby give permission for the treatment of a student by a clinic,hospital or medical doctor in case of illness or emergency.
6. Parents and students must recognize that all policies of the Washington County Board ofEducation are in effect during the trip just as if the student were in the classroom.
7. If the above regulations are satisfactory with you, please sign below.