As a host for a BTM clinic, you agree to:
- Find an appropriate venue and confirm it is available for the duration of the clinic;
- Send venue contact information via this form to BTM staff for payment of deposit to reserve the venue and provide insurance information if needed;
- Send registration/deposit form to anyone interested in attending the clinic (form will be provided by BTM staff);
- Ensure that the minimum number of attendees is reached (12 unless otherwise agreed-upon by BTM staff);
- Provide six (6) cones, six (6) poles and three (3) barrels for Paul to use during the clinic;
- Send final payment form to all attendees (form will be provided by BTM staff) and ensure all final payments are made by 30 days before the clinic start date.
In exchange for hosting a BTM clinic, you will be able to attend the clinic free of charge for one horse. All attendees must be fully paid and the minimum number of attendees must be reached in order for the host to have their clinic fees waived.