STANDARD CONDUCT AGREEMENT
I understand that as a Country at the Creek Music Festival volunteer I will adhere to Country at the Creek Music Festival's Standard of Conduct:
The Country at the Creek Music Festival's Standard of Conduct state that as a volunteer I: ______________________________
* will fulfill all my volunteer duties and responsibilities.
* will be a responsible ambassador for the Festival and represent the Festival in a positive way.
* will treat other volunteers, performers, staff, and the public with respect If a problem arises, resolution should be deferred to my Coordinator or Volunteer Services.
* will wear my Volunteer badge, supplied, while on duty and will refrain from wearing it when not on duty.
* understand that if I consume alcohol while off duty, I am expected to drink responsibly.
* will maintain confidentiality with respect to all country at the Creek Festival information and records.
* will not use Country at the Creek Music Festival property or monies for personal advantage.
* understand that all materials obtained in connection with volunteering for the Country at the Creek Music Festival remain the property of the Country at the Creek Music Festival.
* will refer questions from the media involving policy or sensitive issues to my Coordinator or Volunteer Services.
I understand that the access pass is non - transferable and remains the property of the Country at the Creek Music Festival and can be repossessed under the following conditions:
* if I attempt to bring alcohol into the “ downtown ” Festival area and / or possess open alcohol where prohibited.
* if I commit illegal, violent, or unsafe acts.
* if I am under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on duty.
* if I violate campground rules and regulations.
* if I fail to contribute the minimum time requirements or fail to fulfill shift commitments.
* I am also aware that I will be expected to work a minimum of 8 hours over the festival weekend.
I also agree to cooperate with the Country at the Creek Music Festival through the volunteer screening process.
This may involve a Criminal Record Search and / or clearance with the Provincial Child Abuse Registry depending on which crew I am assigned to / applying for.