1. Participants signed up for the lessons at their own risks.
2. HomeTeamNS, Torpedo Swim Team Pte Ltd and / or and their appointed representatives reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the lessons due to any unforeseen circumstances without giving prior notices.
3. Participants are not allowed to engage Torpedo Swim Team Pte Ltd's swimming instructors for private lessons outside of the clubhouse. 4.HomeTeamNS reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions from time to time where necessary and appropriate without prior notice.
Cancellation/Replacement of Classes
1. Land drills will be conducted in sheltered areas if inclement weather/ bad environmental conditions (i.e. Haze with 3 hours PSI reading at 151 to 200 In such conditions, the pool does not permit the conduct of swimming lessons. Lessons affected will not be replaced nor refunded.
2. There shall be no replacement of classes except for cases where: a. lesson is cancelled due to the absence of Instructors; b. Participant is absent for medical reasons, in such cases, participants must produce a Medical Certificate.
Payment of Fees
1. Each new term starts every quarter in January, April, July, and October. All Terms consists of 12 lessons.
2.Payment shall be made on a quarterly basis. Should a participant join mid-term; the "per lesson' fee applies till the end of the quarter.
3. Lesson fees must be made in full before the commencement of class via the Customer Service Counter. A receipt will be issued and the participant produces the receipt to the Lesson Coordinator for verification.
4. For child aged 5 to 21 years old, the Child must have his / her own Family Membership card to enjoy member's
5. Family membership for child applicant is only for age 5 and above up to the age of 21 years old. For child below 5 years old, the child can tag on to his / her Parent membership card to enjoy member's rates.
6. Fees must be paid one month in advance in full before the commencement of the term to reserve a place in the preferred class.
7. All fees paid are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. All fees include GST.
9.There is no entry fee to the swimming pool for the participant. Each participant will be issued with an additional swimming pool pass for his / her accompanying parent /guardian. The pass will be issued by and to be returned to the Pool Coordinator on the day of the swimming lesson.
1.The student may continue the lesson in subsequent term without having to submit a new Registration Form.
2. The registration shall be renewed based on the same Terms and Conditions herewith.
3. The auto renewal will cease when:
a. there is non-payment of fees within 10 days when the new term starts, or/and
b. there are changes in the particulars of the student, or/and
c. there is change in the membership type affecting the amount of fees payable, or/and
d. there is a break in between the lesson terms