Pool & Amenity Center Rules
Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
POOLS ARE VIDEO MONITORED AND VIOLATORS OF THE POOL RULES WILL BE REPORTED. VIOLATORS MAY HAVE PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED.
1. A Sonoma Verde Key Card is required to enter the pool. Climbing over the fence or gate is prohibited. Trespassers will be prosecuted. The cost for replacement Key Cards or newly issued Key Cards will be established by the Homeowners Association.
2. Keep gate completely closed at all times. Do NOT open the gate for anyone.
3. An adult, age 16 or above MUST accompany children under 16 years of age.
4. Proper swimwear is required. No jeans, cut-offs, street clothes or loose clothing allowed for safety reasons. Babies/toddlers MUST wear swim diapers.
5. Persons with skin abrasions, blisters, cuts, or communicable diseases shall NOT enter the pool.
6. NO DIVING, RUNNING OR ROUGH PLAY.
7. Use of floatation devices, rafts or toys must not interfere with other swimmers use of the pool.
8. NO profanity. NO loud music. NO glass containers. NO smoking/vaping. NO alcohol.
9. Bikes, scooters, roller blades, skateboards, skates or other such equipment including motorized vehicles are NOT allowed inside the pool area.
10. Do not swim if there is lightning or thunder.
11. Pool furniture is NOT allowed in the pools or outside the gated area.
12. Keep safety equipment in its place. Life rings and shepherd crooks may NOT be used as toys or floats at any time.
13. Vandalism to the pool area, equipment, or bathrooms will not be tolerated. Property damage will be billed to the homeowner. Report vandalism to the Rockwall County Sheriffs Department and Management Company.
14. Patrons of the pool may use only the grill provided in the pool area. Proper use and supervision must be maintained at all times. All grilling materials must be cleaned up and fire must be properly put out/extinguished.
15. Leave pool area clean at all times. Any items you bring in must leave with you.
16. Homeowners and renters are responsible for their household members and guests.
17. Homeowner Association or Management is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items while using the pool facilities.
18. Pool area may be slippery when wet.
19. Failure to timely pay assessments constitutes a violation of the Declaration and, as such, the Homeowner Association may suspend your right to use the pool and amenity center facilities.
20. Emergency equipment is to be used for emergencies only. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911.
These Rules can be amended without notice for the safety and security of the residents and their guests and will be available online. For reservations, please visit our website at www.sonomaverdehoa.com.