- Nomination is open to:
- government departments or organisations
- companies supplying services or solutions to government projects
- Eligible companies and organisations must nominate a project done by/for a government.
- Nomination is free of charge. If your company/organisation wins, you are obliged to proceed to booking the winner's package to maximise your award winning status through exclusive promotional benefits.
The project must be launched within the last 24 calendar months. If launched prior, it remains eligible if recent developments were made.
The awards will be given out on a country-level basis. In each country, there will be winners in the following government levels:
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
The judging committee will select initiatives that meet high standards of excellence, bring progress, and have improved the lives of citizens in their respective countries. They will be guided by the judging criteria below:
- Background - Was there a compelling inspiration behind the initiative? Were the relevant stakeholders’ needs identified and understood?
- Uniqueness & Innovation - Was there creativity or an innovation on the initiative?
- Effectiveness - Were the objectives and targets achieved through set measures that were used to assess the project’s success?
- Impact - Was there an impact on the organisation and the public sector industry?
- Dynamism - Is the initiative flexible to changes and progressive opportunities?
Nomination is free. If your company/organisation wins, you will be given your choice of winner's packages to maximise your award winning status through exclusive promotional benefits. Selecting your preferred winner's package option is mandatory at the end of this form.