1. The exhibitor agrees to display his/her works/products according to the Human League Association requests.
2. A contracted space must not be sublet without the approval of The Human League Association and in writing on this contract.
3. All exhibitors agree to abide by the rules and regulations as set down by The Human League Association, including the following:
a. No direct solicitation or disturbances.
b. No annoyance of spectators or other participants.
c. No distribution of literature except from a booth.
d. No electronic amplification from a booth.
e. Be responsible for the removal of litter or cost of removal of litter caused by own
f. Exhibitors must exhibit within desginated space.
g. Exhibitors must display a sign, with their business name, on or within their allocated booth space, and display in an area visible to the public.
h. Tents and structures must meet building codes and fire regulations.
i. Food vendors must comply with health and fire regulations.
j. Vendors must provide all electrical cords and extension cords. Electrical outlets will be provided, where applicable.
4. All cashiers/sales persons are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. The exhibitor hereby releases and discharges the The Human League Association, its employees and its volunteers and its sponsors from any claim or demand for any loss, damage, injury or liability arising from the operation and display of the exhibit and concessions. The exhibitor further agrees to indemnify and save harmless THLA, its volunteers, and its employees from any such claim or demand.
6. The exhibitor is responsible for placement of his/her own insurance related to his/her participation in the Concert. Proof of insurance should be forwarded with the contract.
7. The exhibitor is responsible for any damage caused to the concert premises.
8. All goods must be removed by the date and time indicated in the Vendor Package.
9. Cancellations occurring less than twenty (20) calendar days prior to the event will result in the loss of deposit.
10. All rules, as outlined in the exhibitor package, must be adhered to.
11. “On Site” rules relating to health, safety and fire must be immediately attended to.
12. Make your certified cheque or money order payable to: The Human League Association. No post-dated cheques. No refunds after July 20, 2022 . Refunds prior to July 20, 2022 are subject to a $30.00 administration fee. Complete payment must be made in order to be admitted into the event grounds.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL ABOVE CONDITIONS (INCLUDING THOSE CONTAINED IN THE EXHIBITOR PACKAGE AND THE “ON SITE” RULES AND INFORMATION ON THIS CONTRACT, WHICH ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED HEREIN.
NOTE: CHEQUES/PAYMENTS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED UPON ACCEPTANCE. If payment is not received within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Concert will result in cancellation of your contract.
This information is being obtained for the purpose of operating a community event.
This information is considered to be available to the public under The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 1989. The applicant hereby consents to the public access being provided to the information upon request.