DUNDAS STUDIO TOUR GUEST ARTIST INFORMATION AND EXPECTATIONS APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2023
Thank you for your interest in participating in The Dundas Studio Tour. As a Guest Studio Location on the Tour your studio must be located in the Dundas area. Please complete the attached form and return no later than March 1, 2023. Late applications will be considered based available guest artist slots. In your submission please include all of the following:
- Guest Artist application fully completed and signed.
- Five high quality digital images of your current work (JPEGs at 1500 pixels on the longest side). The images must feature complete works, not details, and be of professional quality for our brochure, website and media posts. Applicants may be rejected on the basis of poor quality images. Please include title, size and price of the work in the application. One additional image of your previous show display/set up with the rough dimensions. If you are adapting your display, please provide an image of your display as you intend to set it up.
- A CV or resume of your artistic career.
- A cheque for $350, for an indoor location, or $320 for an outdoor location, made out to The Dundas Studio Tour, post dated March 18, 2023. Mail to Heidi Schnabel at 70 Little John Rd. Dundas, ON, L9H 4G7. No refund can be provided for any cancellation, as work begins immediately on the brochure.
- NOTE indoor spaces are limited and we cannot guarantee indoor locations for all artists.
ACCEPTANCE AND EXPECTATIONS
Successful applicants will be notified if they are selected for the tour before March 18, 2023. Successful applicants will work closely with their hosts to present a professional display for the public.
All successful applicants are expected to promote the Tour in any way they can, and by distributing our brochures wherever they show their work. Brochures are available early July in time for the summer shows.
Fees paid to the Dundas Studio Tour are for participation only. All participants are responsible for their own personal property, insurance and merchandise. The Dundas Studio Tour will not be liable for any loss or damage to such personal property or merchandise. All participants are responsible for collecting appropriate taxes, if applicable. All work presented at the show must be designed by the exhibitor and made by hand.
Acceptance into the 2023 Tour does not guarantee acceptance into future tours. If you are not successful in being accepted into the 2023 Tour this does not preclude you from being accepted into future tours.
Questions/Inquiries email to: email@example.com or call 905-537-6666