Planning Grant Application - New Program
Organization Phone Number
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Is your organization a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization or government-based agency (such as public libraries, school districts and state/community colleges) that provides adult basic education, literacy, ESOL, children’s education (at a preschool or elementary school level), or family literacy instruction in Florida?
Copy of IRS tax-exempt determination letter (for non-profits only)
Nonprofit Community-based Organization
School District-based Program
State or Community College
Organization's total operating budget (school districts and community colleges may use the adult education program budget.)
Will your family literacy program include; 1) parent adult basic education/literacy or ESOL instruction, 2) interactive literacy activities between parents and their children, and 3) age-appropriate educational activities for children.
1. Please provide a brief description of your organization or school.
2. Why is your organization interested in developing a family literacy program?
3. Please describe the community and population that you plan to serve.
4. How do you believe that a planning grant will help you in your program development process?
5. What will be the role of community partners and adult learners in your planning process?
6. Briefly explain the steps you will take to develop a family literacy action plan.
7. Please share a couple of potential program implementation questions or challenges that your organization would like to research, focus on and address during the planning process.
Please upload a (Microsoft Word or PDF) document with the following: 1) An outline of your action plan 2) An application budget. See template here: https://floridaliteracy.org/pdf-docs/Outline_Budget_New%20.docx
Should be Empty: