Thank you for your interest in joining our 2022 Salsa Battle! The following are the items you need to know:
- Your salsa will be served COLD. We do not have electrical outlets available for warming up of any food item in the competition.
- We expect a big crowd, so we ask you bring at least half a gallon of salsa. We recommend you bring in a bowl or jug that is disposable, or please be there to pick up your item at 2:30 p.m. when the competition ends. Please have a lid or something to make sure items do not fly into it if it's windy.
- Our specialty category is for your "not so usual" salsa including but not limited to items such as fruit salsa.
- We will provide chips for the taste testing; however, if your salsa requires a "special brand of chip" then that will be on you to bring.
- We will provide 3 oz disposable cups for the taste tasting.
- Competition will begin at 12:30 p.m. Bring your salsa to the table at between 12:10 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. People will vote and winners will be announced at 2:30 p.m. Do NOT bring items prior to 12:10 p.m.