NEW STUDENTS AND TRANSFEREES ONLY:
1. It is advisable to have a copy of the prospectus of the course you are pursuing in order to have a brief background of it. You may ask a copy from the department or message them directly thru the department’s page.
2. Hard copies of the requirements must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office on or before opening of the classes and fastened them in the white long folder. You may also send your credentials through any available courier located in your place or nearest municipality, and address it to the Registrar, MR. JAC LESTER R. LEPITEN at CRMC, San Vicente St., Bogo City, Cebu.
3. For new and first year students, total enrolment dues is worth P1,747.21 which comprise of entrance fee of P1,627.21 plus Student ID of P120.00.
1. Fill out all the fields of the online enrolment form accurately and religiously.
2. For regular students, kindly choose your preferred Section in order that schedule of classes with subject offerings for that particular section will appear on the screen. (NO NEED TO ENCODE)
3. For irregular students, consult the Dean first which subjects are allowed. Thereafter, you must encode the preferred subject schedules, subject and no. of units accurately in the blank fields provided.
4. After submitting the online enrolment form, the dean/coordinator will print and check the data you submitted and will send corrections/suggestions to your respective email; and you have to amend it based on his/her recommendations and resubmit.
5. Old students with outstanding balances are welcomed to fill up this online enrolment. The finance assessment section will just give you the instruction on the settlement of your previous account in addition to enrolment dues during your appointment date in the campus. If you want to transact online, you may contact any officer to ask guidance regarding student accounts/balances like application of promissory note. Thus, feel free to message “CRMC Finance Department” FB page and look for MS. SUSON.
6. In order to officially enroll, you must settle first the registration fee plus the previous balance. Upon entering the campus, present to the security guard your Student ID and the screenshot of the message from your email reflecting the scheduled date. You must also strictly adhere to health protocols like wearing of facemask and observe physical distancing. Go to Dean's office first to get your online enrolment form. Then, proceed to the Registrar for the encoding of your subjects and claim your enrolment assessment form during your appointment date and time only. Next, you proceed to the Cashier to pay. After payment, you can proceed to the Registrar for stamping of your enrolment form and get your own copy.
7. If you wish to transact online and/or pay via remittance center, coordinate with your Dean first to validate your enrolment. Then, message "CRMC Finance Department" FB page to request for total billing and send the payment confirmation of your entrance fee. You may also contact assessment section thru their official mobile number 0936-341-3501/landline number 434-8424 for further assistance. Scanned copies of official receipt will be sent to you within five (5) working days. Hard copies of receipts will be claimed at Cashier’s office upon advice from the Finance office.
8. After paying the enrolment fee and/or the required fees/balance via online or remittance center, you will receive a picture of your stamped EAF from the CRMC Finance to confirm that you are officially enrolled. If denied, you may amend your enrolment form to comply the deficiencies required by the Registrar based on the final evaluation.
Students who have no other means to pay online will be advised to pay over the counter on your scheduled appointment at CRMC Cashier’s office. Specific instructions of all modes of payment can be viewed via website www.crmci.com and it is also included in the Terms and Conditions below. You are encouraged to keep in touch via "CRMC Finance Department" FB page for further updates regarding settlement of fees.
9. Keep your lines open like mobile phones, facebook account, or any means. The Registrar’s, Dean’s and Accounting Office might call you anytime for queries and further instructions.
10. Failure to comply on the above-mentioned guidelines is tantamount to denial of your admission and you will not be considered a bona fide student of Cebu Roosevelt Memorial Colleges.
DEANS AND COORDINATORS:
Dean of Criminal Justice Education - DR. ROSALYN GALLO (0977-019-5643)
Dean of Commerce - MR. EDGAR DECENA, MBA (0917-964-2897)
Dean of Computer Studies - DR. JONEL GELIG (0977-842-4200)
Dean of College of Teacher Education - DR.JAMES SAMILLANO (0975-914-4640)
Head of Psychology Department - JANICE MANDAL,RPm (0926-402-3965)
Cashier and Accounting Office - (032) 434-8424/0936-341-3501
Registrar Office - (032) 434-7365 or 0966-145-6659