In this 1.5 hour interactive workshop, participants will learn and practice the processes and techniques to define and refine an idea’s core problem, solution, customer, and the potential opportunities surrounding that idea.
Most good ideas do not come fully formed. Even the best ideas need to be iterated, explored, and refined before they have a chance at becoming great business ideas. There is a process that can be taught and practiced to sharpen an idea--taking it from good, to better, and then to great.This workshop will expand your innovation skills, and teach you innovation methods, formalizing your ideas through an immersive and interactive class experience.
Heartland Lakes Development Commission partners with ILT Academy in delivering this workshop for students, professionals and anyone wanting to learn and expand their skills.
· Learn to assess/ refine and articulate an idea
· Learn/practice collaboration and innovation processes
· Interact with others to help refine ideas
· Be able to explain their idea in a problem/solution format
· Create an initial 1-page Problem/Solution/Customer/ Unique Value document to support next the steps in your startup adventure
Sponsored by Heartland Lakes Development Commission, ILT Studios