THE WEDDING RESALE MARKET SELLERS AGREEMENT
Join the Wedding Resale Market as we invite currently engaged couples to come and shop from our married couples that have wedding related items they would like to sell.
The show runs from 10:30AM-1:00PM. We ask that you are set up by 10:15AM sharp. Set up begins at 8:30AM. We also ask that you do not break down prior to 1PM unless show producers are informed. (Early bird shoppers 10:30 and General admission 11:00)
Date & Location:
November 20, 2022, at Hilton Garden Inn, Mason, Ohio.
Please keep in mind you must have actual Wedding products to sell!
Please list any items you wish us to share when promoting this event (i.e. wedding arch, money box, rose gold colors, rustic themed items, etc). Feel free to send photos (that we can share to promote the event) to email@example.com
Payment must be received in order to participate. Once your contract is signed you will receive a link to pay for your seller's station online. Please note- there are no refunds.
CONTRACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vendor (signor of this contract) agrees to follow all the rules and regulations of the event provided by Your Dream Day LLC, dba Devoted Cincinnati. Rules are subject to change as necessary.
1. Your Dream Day LLC, is not held responsible for any and all claims, damages, losses, or expenses of any kind raised from this event. Your Dream Day LLC nor the event venue shall be responsible for the personal safety of the vendor or its representatives. Devoted to Details LLC and Your Dream Day LLC is waived from all claims for damages based on personal property damage, destruction, loss or theft, personal injury, or death.
2. Your Dream Day LLC reserves the right to cancel this agreement for any reason, without penalty, in which the vendor may receive a complete reimbursement. Upon vendor cancellation, Your Dream Day LLC and Devoted to Details LLC reserves the right to keep all funds.
3. Devoted to Details LLC and Your Dream Day LLC reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the individual to exhibit in the resale market and further reserves the right to reject or cancel any application.
4. Devoted to Details LLC and Your Dream Day LLC reserves the right to place the vendor at any location of its choosing up until the start of the event.
5. Vendor must (a) keep their table attended or remain available throughout the event hours, (b) provide and/or pay for labor needed to set up or take down any display, (c) not to consume any alcoholic or otherwise impairing substances during the show, (d) ensure all displays are free standing and placed behind table; nothing is to exceed the boundaries of their exhibit space, (e) keep exhibit area clean, free from all garbage, tidy, free from any trip hazards, (f) not use hanging banners at the show.
6. The Vendor may not share or sublet its space nor promote any businesses at the show without the consent of Devoted to Details LLC and in doing so, the person/company sharing the booth space will be billed $150.00.
7. In the event of adverse weather conditions, fire, casualty, disaster, labor disputes, acts of God, acts of War, Terrorism, or any other emergency situations beyond the control of Your Dream Day LLC, which may cause the event to be canceled, Your Dream Day LLC will, at its discretion, reschedule and/or reserve alternate space for the show. Your Dream Day LLC and Devoted to Details LLC will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the vendor for reason of such rescheduling and/or relocation of The Wedding Resale Market.
8. The Vendor agrees to be set up 15 min prior to guest arrival. If the vendor has not called prior, and is not in place and set up at this time, the booth will be pulled and no refund will be given. Onsite registration will begin at 10:15 am.
9. Vendor must provide their own carts and tools to transport their materials into the building to set up their booths.
10. No hanging banners and all floor banners must be placed behind your table
11. The sale of WEDDING ITEMS ONLY will be allowed.
12. The vendor agrees to remove all items including empty boxes at the duration of the event, as to not incur a clean-up, disposal fee from the venue.