Requirements to Apply:
1) On-Time Essay Submission (no word minimum)
2) Pilot Certificate Credentials
3) College Transcript (if enrolled)
4) Last Page of Pilot Logbook
5) A Current FAA Medical Certificate
6) Government Issued Photo ID
8) Two Letters of Recommendation
9) Are currently active in the SOS Mentorship Program OR Dues Paid Member of SOS
10) Have not received any previous scholarships from SOS within a year
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: August 15, 2022 (by 11:59 EST)
By completing the application below, you will be competitively considered by the SOS Scholarship Committee. Once selected, the winners will be announced via our virtual outreach platforms. If you have questions on this application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sisters of the Skies is awarding scholarships in the amount of $5,000. We are committed in diversifying flight decks across the globe and are grateful to be apart of your aviation journey. Reach for the sky!
-Sisters of the Skies, Inc.