Parent notification and disciplinary action or dismissal from the program may be imposed whenever a student commits or attempts to commit any acts of gross misconduct during FILMSTERS Academy, whether occurring on the Key School campus, or at any related activity, on or off-site, or at any event sponsored or supervised by FILMSTERS Academy and its staff, interns or guest instructors. Examples of misconduct, which will lead to disciplinary action or dismissal include the following:
1. possession, use of, or distribution of any illegal or controlled substance, or look-alike controlled substance;
2. unauthorized and/or illegal possession, use, or distribution of any alcoholic beverage;
3. theft or destruction of property of others in the program or not, including property either rented or owned by FILMSTERS Academy, their assigns or Key School;
4. assault and/or battery against any individual;
5. possession of a weapon or threatening anyone with a fake weapon (except if scripted);
6. conduct which constitutes harassment or abuse that threatens the mental, physical or psychological well-being, health, or safety of any individual, as determined in the sole judgment of FILMSTERS Academy staff;
7. Refusal to abide by COVID guidelines.
8. Bullying in person or on social media is not allowed.
Consequences of misconduct include, but are not limited to, time out, immediate notification of parents, and may result in the dismissal of the child from the program.
In the event of such disciplinary action or dismissal, there will be no refund or proration of program tuition or fees. I have discussed this with my child, and they understand this policy.
Please complete this form prior to the first day of camp. Thank you!