The following form is for teams to sign up to be apart of our Autumn Monday Outdoor Competition. The regular season competition will begin on 1 August and will continue through until 3 October.
- There are limited spots in each competition and entries will close when the competition has reached capacity
- Teams are strongly encouraged to pay the full season fees upfront
- There will be no games on public holidays
- All important notices are communicated via email and results are placed on the Tin Alley Website
- Teams are advised to wear suitable sports clothing and proper sports shoes must be worn at all times
- Should minimum entries for this competition not be met, all teams will have their entry fee refunded
- All Tin Alley Netball participants must complete online individual registration for their team prior to the competition commencing
By participating in Tin Alley Netball and completing this form you confirm that you agree that you have read all competition rules and terms and conditions of entry, including the specific competition information sheet available from the Tin Alley Website. You are also acknowledging that MU Sport may produce and disclose photographs of your team in its publications, promotional and marketing material.
The Tin Alley Netball competitions are aimed at being fun, social and inclusive. Abuse of referees, other participants or player misconduct will not be tolerated and may result in you or your team being suspended or excluded from the competition.
If you have any difficulties during this registration process, or any questions about the competition, please email the competition coordinator.