The Australian Cricketers' Association (ACA):
- has now opened grant applications for Premier Cricket Clubs (Clubs) to participate in; and
- is available to assist Clubs to identify ACA Members to fill vacant authorised roles (such as coach and/or player) within:
the ACA's Premier Cricket Program (Program) for the 2022-23 season (Season).
If an application is successful, a Club will be granted:
- $6,500 for Male or Premier Cricket Clubs with their First XI team playing in the First XI competition; or
- $13,000 for Fully-Integrated Premier Cricket Clubs (ie; a club with both male and female teams playing in the First XI competition)
- Note: We strongly recommend that the Club appoint at least one male and one female ACA Member to authorised roles.
As per previous years, these funding amounts remain consistent with the factors and guidelines used in to determine funding levels, such as:
- the number of teams within the club;
- the number of games played;
- time committed to Premier Cricket; and
- whether the First Grade side provides the last step in the pathway to domestic cricket.
As Premier Cricket is evolving around the country, ACA will continue to apply discretion around funding structures for developing clubs and competitions across the country.
NO individual ACA member will be permitted to receive more than $7,500 via the Program during the Season.