This signed Authority and Mandate refers to the abovementioned instructions and authorisation. (“the Agreement”)
I/We hereby authorise you to issue and deliver payment instructions to your Banker for collection against my/our above-mentioned account at my/our above-mentioned Bank (or any other bank or branch to which I/we may transfer my/our account) commencing on the date specified above and continuing until this Authority and Mandate is terminated by me/us by giving you notice in writing of not less than 20 ordinary working days, and sent by prepaid registered post or delivered to your address as indicated above, or by email to email@example.com
In the event that the payment day falls on a Sunday, or recognised South African public holiday, the payment day will automatically be the preceding ordinary business day. Payment Instructions due in December may be debited against my account on the closest mandated date.
I / We understand that the withdrawals hereby authorized will be processed through a computerized system provided by the South African Banks and I also understand that details of each withdrawal will be printed on my bank statement. A payment reference (AWQAF SA) is added to this form before the issuing of any payment instruction.
I/We acknowledge that all payment instructions issued by you shall be treated by my/our above-mentioned Bank as if the instructions have been issued by me/us personally.
I hereby agree to provide my personal information to AWQAF SA on the express understanding that:
1. This constitutes my consent, as required under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
2. The management and the finance department of AWQAF SA will have access to my personal details for the purposes of attending to this authiorization referred to above and matters ancillary thereto.
3. The personal data will be not be shared with any person or institution save for legal compliance purposes.
1. S18a SARS Tax Deduction Certificates may be obtained by request.
2. This waqf is made in terms of the Standard Waqfiyyah of AWQAF SA.
3. WAQF FUND ALLOCATION: The default Waqf Fund Allocation is Discretionary/ General. This means that the revenues generated will be allocated across several projects including Education, Health, Youth Leadership Development, Dawah, Qur’an, Social Welfare, Infrastructure, Water & Sanitation, Environment, Food Security, Orphans & Elders, Qurbani, Ramadaan Iftaar & Eid Hampers, Arts Culture & Heritage, Community Development. Etc.