Release Statement: By signing below, I agree to consider this application a commitment if accepted and to abide by all rules set forth by Kodi's Pawathon Inc.
I understand and agree to the following:
The below mentioned terms and conditions constitute an agreement between Kodi’s Paw-a-thon Inc. ABN: 64 215 521 122 ("The Organiser") and the individual or organisation agreeing to exhibit ("The Exhibitor") at the Kodi’s Paw-a-thon Run Walk Market Day ("Paw-a- thon"). By participating at the Paw-a-thon, the Exhibitor agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Paw-a-thon event is to be held on 06 November 2022 at Albert Park – Palms Lawn (The Venue).
2. Terms and conditions must be strictly adhered to. Amendments may be made by the Organiser, in which case, the Exhibitor will be notified in writing.
3. Participation of the Exhibitor is subjected to the below conditions:
- Acceptance of the Exhibitor Contract
- Acceptance is confirmed through completing the booking form & confirmation by Paw-a-thon.
4. The Exhibitor must pay the Organiser the amount set out in the Payment Details of the Booking Form. An invoice will be issued.
5. Payment is made via Bank Transfer
Beyond Bank: Kodi's Pawathon INC.
BSB: 325 185
Account: 0387 4939
6. If the Exhibitor fails to make full payment of the Fee within 28 days of the invoice, the Exhibitor will automatically forfeit their floor space and Organiser have the right to reserve the stand space to other exhibitors.
7. Following acceptance of the Booking Form, the Organiser will issue with a letter of confirmation for Paw-a-Thon. The site location will be at the Organiser's sole discretion.
8. If an Exhibitor decides to cancel, the Exhibitor may do so by notifying, in writing, to the Organiser. In the event of cancellation, a service fee of 50% of total fees applies for cancellations prior to 01 October 2022. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date.
9. The Organiser may, at its discretion, return part of its payments by the Exhibitor, if Organiser’s supply of services is prevented, postponed, or abandoned by reason of any cause not within the control of Organiser.
10. Exhibitor must only use the assigned Exhibitor space for display, promotion of sale of goods and services relating to the subject matter of the Exhibition.
11. The Exhibitor shall only occupy the floor space confirmed as per the Exhibitor confirmation email. The Exhibitor must ensure that its promotion and activities do not interfere with the order, safety and space at Paw-a-thon or other exhibitors.
12. No stand maybe assigned, sublet or hired to any third party without the consent of the Organiser. The exhibitor shall not allow any other person other than the Exhibitor’s staff or personnel, to occupy the premises without prior consent of the Organiser.
13. The Exhibitor is only permitted to exhibit its own products or services at Paw-a-thon unless agreed otherwise.
a) All stallholders/vendors must have current Public Liability Insurance cover for $10.000.000 for the event.
b) The Event Management shall not be liable for any person using these premises for personal injury or loss of or damage to stock whatsoever whether by negligence or otherwise incurred or suffered by that person.
c) Stallholders are responsible for complying with all laws, rules and regulations relating to goods/food.
d) The Exhibitor is responsible for safety and security of its products and stand. The Organiser bears no responsibility for the Exhibitor’s goods/ equipment/stock or your legal liability.
15. Must not be sold
a) Under any circumstances: Pets or fish, ANY COUNTERFEIT or COPIED or STOLEN or illegal goods, tobacco, firearms, explosives, poisons or pornography, alcohol, electrical goods, CDs cannot be sold. Stallholders are responsible for complying with laws and regulations relating to all goods.
16. Stall Safety & Appearance:
a) Marquee sites – stall or food vendor - must ensure all their display equipment, tents, tables, are Securely fixed, sandbags 20kg weights per leg.
b) Stallholders are requested to keep all relevant registration in folder on board.
c) Dogs are allowed on a leash at all times
17. Food Vendors/Trucks:
- Please provide copies from Local City Council Registration & Health Dept. Food Handling Certificate. https://streatrader.health.vic.gov.au; Compliance Food checklist.
- Energy Safe Victoria www.esv.vic.gov.au Ph.1800652563 dated leads or gas bottles.
- Food vendors require a drip tray under the engine in case of oil leaks as required by Parks Victoria
- Takeaway food & producers are obligated to apply for only what you are registered for at your council. Marquee or truck; ground cover 3 sides on tent or drip tray under food, cooking appliance.
- Council requirements must be abided by for food operation.
- Stalls must have fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Food Safety Program must be available and kept on hand, high risk food stored at appropriate temperature, utensils and separate hand wash basin with warm easily accessible take away wastewater.
18. The Exhibitor shall keep the stall clean and tidy during the bump in, operation hours and on bumping out. Work within 3X3 space, take home all waste.The Organiser reserves the right to charge an additional fee to the Exhibitor for the reasonable charges incurred for cleaning or removal of any rubbish or other items left by the Exhibitor.
19. The Exhibitor is responsible in ensuring that they do not bring any items deemed hazardous to the Venue. The Exhibitor authorises the Organiser to take appropriate actions, including but not limited to, removal or destruction of hazardous material.
20. The Organiser reserve the right to amend the dates for holding of Paw-a-thon. Organiser’s will not be responsible for any loss occasioned thereby. The Organiser’s also reserve the right to close Paw-a-thon or vary its hours.
21. The Organiser, under its full discretion, have the right to determine, amend or alter the Exhibitor's location.
22. To the extent of law, Kodi's Pawathon Inc. or its employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors, volunteers, shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for its loss or damage, including any consequential loss arising out of Exhibitor's participation of the event. Furthermore are not responsible in any way for personal injuries, property damage or theft which may occur to me or my associates as a result of my participation in this festival.
23. All images presented in this application or taken during the festival may be used for promotional purposes by Kodi's Pawathon Inc. or its members.
24. The Exhibitor and its personnel shall comply with all rules and regulations of the venue, State and Commonwealth regulations and other regulatory government body and must discharge and indemnify the Organiser its employees, agents, contractors from any loss or liability caused by the breach of:
- Terms and conditions by the Exhibitor
- The Exhibitor's use and attendance at the Paw-a-thon
- Any injury or damage sustained due to any act or omission of the
- Exhibitor; or
- Damage to the exhibits or accessories by loss, damage, theft, fire, water, storms, riots or other cause whatsoever.
25. Emergency procedures:
a) In case of emergency, illness, or accident to public or stallholder. First contact Mary 0492 968018; In case of emergency all stallholders are expected to assemble at First Aid Tent on hearing alarm.
We wish for the event day to be a community, friendly and happy place. Thank you for your application. We look forward to a successful event with you!