Liability Waiver & Release Form
1. The Chamber reserves the right to refuse participation in the show if qualifications are not met on the vendor form. No buy/resell is allowed in the Quarry Days Vendors in the Park. If a Vendor does not qualify for a booth, the payment will be returned to the applicant.
2. Items such as or related to tobacco, firearms, illegal drugs, offensive or “adult” items shall not be permitted for exhibition or sale. Exhibits shall not employ firearms or anything that could be hazardous during the show. The Vendor represents and warrants that the items offered for sale at the show meet all applicable safety standards and comply with all federal, state or local laws.
3. It is the Vendor’s responsibility to carry the necessary insurance for their products and displays with aspects to their participation in this show. The Vendor also represents that s/he holds all permits and/or licenses required by law.
4. Vendor is responsible for the supervision of the assigned booth and for its merchandise before, during and after the show. All unsold merchandise shall remain the property of the Vendor.
5. The Vendor represents and warrants that the items offered are original and shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks, and that Vendor will pay any royalties or other payments required to be paid on its merchandise.
6. Personnel under supervision of Vendor will not consume illegal drugs before and during the show or at load-out. Those who show signs of inebriation or illegal drugs will be asked to leave the show. Smoking is also prohibited on the premises during the show.
7. The Vendor is responsible for all monetary exchanges associated with its merchandise, including but not limited to the collection and payment of taxes associated with all sales of merchandise as required by state law.
8. The Vendor hereby exonerates and holds harmless the Dell Rapids Chamber of Commerce, its employees, volunteers, agents, sponsors, the City of Dell Rapids and their workers from any injuries, damage or losses while setting up, attending, dismantling, in transit, or anytime surrounding the Quarry Days Vendors in the Park. In the event the Vendor or its representatives causes damage to property or injury to persons, the Vendor will indemnify the Dell Rapids Chamber of Commerce, its employees, volunteers, agents, sponsors, the City of Dell Rapids and their workers from any monetary damages they incur because of Vendor’s acts or omissions.
9. Vendors are not allowed to setup after 9am on Saturday, June 24 & 9:30am on Sunday, June 25. Vendors who arrive late without prior arrangements or fail to appear are not eligible for any kind of a refund.
10. No booth can dismantle earlier than 4pm on Sunday, June 25. A separate retainer check of $50 will be required to check in for the show on June 25. If the Vendor chooses to leave earlier than 4pm on Sunday, June 26, that Vendor relinquishes the $50 retainer check. Otherwise, all checks will be returned at the end of the show to Vendors present.
11. The Chamber understands a Vendor may have a sudden change of plans that makes them unable to attend the show. In this case, their booth fees will be rolled over to Quarry Days 2023. Refunds will not be issued.
12. In the event that the Quarry Days Vendors in the Park Show is cancelled due to any reason other than weather, vendors will have the option to either rollover their booth fees for automatic enrollment in Quarry Days 2024 or to receive a full refund. Refunds will not be given if the event is cancelled due to weather. Spots will not be reserved until payment is received.