GAME VIDEO & FILM ANALYSIS UNDERSTANDING
1. I am authorized as a team leader to commit my team's families to this understanding.
2. WSA will provide the hardward: Camera & Tripod. This will be provided for the "seasonal year". The hardware belongs to WSA Soccer and will continue to belong to WSA Soccer at the end of the seasonal year.
3. We agree to assign a team leader to take responsiblity for the game filming, including camera set up, battery charging, camera tear-down.
4. We agree to download the game film, then upload the game film to WSATV App (where footage will be archived for later viewing).
5. Our coaching staff has agreed to execute a minimum of one "film analysis sessions" with our team during both Fall and Spring seasons.
6. Game film will be made available to all team members and they will have access to game footage files to create personal highlight reels for scouts.
7. We promise to take good care of all equipment at all times. We will be attentive to weather such as rain and/or wind that could be a threat to the club's equipment.
8. We will upload data in timely fashions for all "LiveStreaming" events to allow the club to promote the event via social medial. This will include timely notifications provided to WSA's Media Director.
9. We will make all payments (if required) on time for our team's payment for the use of the equipment and subscription, understanding the club has taken on the up-front cost of this expense.
10. Should we destroy, break, or ruin the capacity of the camera or tripod we understand the club will invoice us for up to half of the cost of the hardware or repairs required.