1. There will be NO POWER to any booths at this event, all vendors needing power must provide their own. (Please let me know in advance if you have a generator so I can place you accordingly)
2. There will be NO REFUNDS on deposits.
3. Baked goods or homemade food vendors MUST provide a copy of your Cottage Foods License and/or Food Handlers Certificate if required. (Please send copies to CCVendorBazaar@Gmail.Com)
4. Food Vendors that prepare and serve food at the venue MUST be cleared with the Cochise County Health Department PRIOR to the day of the event. (Please send copies to CCVendorBazaar@Gmail.Com)
5. There is to be NO food sold at ANY booth without PRIOR consent.
6. There is to be ONE Direct Sales Business per booth. If you have 2 businesses you MUST get 2 booths.
7. There will be NO breaking down and leaving early. Doing so is a MAJOR LIABILITY and we cannot have that.
8. The Venue Owner and I are NOT responsible for damage to yourself, your guests, or your belongings.
9. Canopies MUST be staked down and/or Weighted down for the safety of your belongings and others.
10. Please keep all monies SECURED at ALL times!
11. Parking will be VERY LIMITED! All Vendors MUST move their vehicles to the designated area IMMEDIATELY after unloading their products! NOT AFTER SETUP! There WILL be a walk to get to and from your vehicle(s). NO EXCEPTIONS!
Thank you for helping keep everyone safe!