Car Rentals of West Jefferson
336-467-8885 - email@example.com
* Car Rentals of West Jefferson LLC Qualification Guidelines
(All renters must be properly qualified prior to renting a vehicle)
1. Original PROOF & Copy of Valid Driver’s License is Required. Photocopy of Driver’s License is NOT accepted as Original Proof.
2. Individuals with “LEARNER’S PERMITS” or Instructional Permits are Not Eligible to Rent.
3. PROOF & Copy of Valid Personal Auto Insurance is Required for both Renter and Additional Driver/s.
4. If there are Additional Drivers, they must be qualified by the same criteria of Policies and Terms & Conditions as the Renter.
5. NO Renters/Employee Drivers under the age of 21 years. All Renters and Additional Drivers must be 21 years or older.
6. All Renters and Additional Drivers must have a Valid Driver’s License and a Major Credit Card or Debit Card in their name for Renting.
7. All Credit Card Rentals must use Credit Card in the Renter’s Name and sign a waiver form US Choice B105 – 2016.
8. Dependent Credit Cards are not Allowed unless a Written Authorization is Processed with a valid ID.
9. The underage surcharge for Renters/Additional drivers between the ages of 21 and 24 is $50 per day.
10. Renters between the ages of 21 and 24 may rent the following vehicle classes: Economy through Full Size cars, Minivans, and Compact, Small and Standard SUVs with seating up to 5 passengers only.
11. Walk Around Form to be Completed by All Renter to Executed Rental Agreement REQUIRED on all Rentals.
12. NO, Personal, Service, or For-Hire (UBER/LYFT) use of Scheduled Vehicles.
13. Cash Renters MUST meet strict procedures and provide additional documentation at the time of Rental such as Utility Bill, Pay Stub, Plane Ticket, etc.
14. No Pets allowed in the Scheduled Vehicles, No Smoking or Vaping, Alcoholic Beverages NOT allowed, No Food allowed in the Vehicles. Do NOT drive under any influence. A cleaning and deodorizing Fee up to $350 will be charged to the mode of payment.
15. Rental Contract will NOT exceed a 30-day period. Additional Rental Periods Will Require a New Contract.
16. Renters are Restricted to Drive only in Authorized Areas. Vehicles are not permitted be driven on an unpaved road or off-roads.
17. Must have acceptable MVR: NO Major violations, 0-1 at fault accidents, 0-3 minor violations, combination of 1 fault accident and 0-2 minor violations within 3 years.
18. NO CDW/LDW Sales Allowed.
19. Renter agrees not to alter or tamper with Vehicle, or any Optional Accessories provided. If Renter or Additional Authorized driver/s (AAD/s) determines Vehicle or any Optional Accessories is unsafe, Renter or AAD(s) shall stop operating Vehicle and any Optional Accessories and notify the Owner Immediately.
20. Rain & Snow Policy: Do NOT drive Top-Down if or when possibilities of Rain or snow existing or forecasted. Damage or Replacement charges will be charged from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of damage analysis by Insurance company standards.
21. Pick up and drop off will be the same location and can be negotiated with the Owner/Agent at the time of Reservation. Fee will be charged (Refer to Policy Description) for non-designated locations.
For Additional Details, and Compliance, please reference the Detailed Driver’s
License Information Policy, and Rentals Contract Description.
I have had the Policies and Terms & Conditions explained to me and I accept all the above as listed.