The Well House Intercession Quiz
Answer the following questions and then click “submit” at the bottom when you are finished.
2. Who are we instructed to pray for in 1 Timothy 2?
A. For all men/people.
B. For kings and all those who are in authority.
C. All the above.
1. What could be a reason for not receiving answers to prayer?
A. We didn’t pray long enough
B. We didn’t pray on our knees
C. We put ourselves first
3. As believers, what results should we expect when we pray in line with 1 Timothy 2?
A. If we pray according to the scripture we (believers) will live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
B. If we pray according to the scripture we will take over the nation and tell people what to do.
C. If we pray according to the scripture we will control places of authority with leaders we like..
4. I only should be praying for leaders I like and agree with.
5. If I don’t like the leader in authority I’ll pray him to be removed first.
6. When we pray in line with 1 Timothy 2:1-4 it pleases God.
7. What is the purpose of praying for those in authority according to 1 Timothy 2:1-4?
A. To share the gospel to them so they get saved.
B. So they will like us.
C. To get them out of office.
8. What did God tell Solomon the nation of Israel had to do if they entered into sin? Hint: If my people, which are called by my name, shall ________, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2Chron. 7:14).
A. Ask God to humble them.
B. Humble themselves.
C. None of the above.
9. In genesis 18, what was Abraham doing that had the ability to hold back judgement in Sodom and Gomorrah?
A. Saving his nephew, Lot.
C. Killing wicked people.
10. How many people did God need to stand in the gap so that he would not destroy it? Ezekiel 23:30 And I sought for ___ among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
A. One million.
B. Two people.
C. A man.
11. One believer interceding for a nation could hold back judgement..
12. If God is all powerful, why can’t he save everyone?
A. Satan became God of this world when Adam fell. So Jesus came to give us believers dominion. So now we must seek the face of God and ask him to move.
B. Generational curses.
C. People don’t go to church enough
13. What do we wrestle against in prayer?
A. Our stomachs, head, people talking and our phones
B. Flesh and blood.
C. “...principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness [wicked spirits] in high places. "
14. Satan set up his kingdom here on the earth in the spirit realm when Adam sold out to him.
15. What was delaying Daniel’s pray from being answered?
A. God didn’t answer right away.
B. A human being.
C. The prince of Persia (demonic stronghold).
16. According to Daniel 10 and Ezekiel 28, earthly kingdoms can be under demonic powers.
17. Who helps us in prayer and intercession so we can always get results?
A. The pastor helps us.
B. The Holy Spirit helps us by praying through us.
C. We help ourselves by praying our feelings.
18. How do we pray differently for unbelievers than against demonic strongholds?
A. We ask God for help with unbelievers and satan.
B. We pray in tongues for both.
C. We intercede for the unbeliever and use our authority against satan.
19. Why was Lots life spared?
A. He had a good heart.
B. God picked him.
C. Abraham’s intercession for him.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform