We are accepting applications for Part Time Box Office Reps. At this time we are looking for candidates who are available to work on a regular basis in the Phoenix Metro area, this includes Scottsdale. This position will generally be for Special Events and Festivals, however, Club Show shifts may be available. Weekend availability is required as the bulk of our events are held on weekends.
**Current Relentless Beats employees are not eligible for this application process. Please speak with your manager if you are interested in other roles/departments.
Box Office Representative Responsibilities Include:
- First point of contact with fans and guests attending Relentless Beats events
- Processes will call and guestlist pickup transactions
- Sells tickets via ticket system
- Scans tickets for entry
- Provides friendly customer service to fans and helps troubleshoot when needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Box Office Representative Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have at least 6 months experience in customer service, box office, retail or similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers and ticketing software (as trained)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and ocassional holidays
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Minimum pay is $16/hr, based on experience, paid via payroll. Must be at least 18 years old to apply. Under 21 are not eligible to work events where the age requirement is 21+.