1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue a massage at the time of the massage or cancel subsequent sessions at any time, afterwards in line with the cancellation policy.
4. I understand that appointments are made and times reserved that are no longer available to others, and will do my best to inform, cancel, or otherwise communicate directly with or via the scheduling tools of Inside the Wire, LLC.
5. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that if I reveal information that involves physically hurting myself or others, that I have been hurt or harmed by self or others, or exhibit excessive signs of such, Inside the Wire, LLC is bound bt mandatory reporting, just as mental and medical professionals are, and must report accordingly and to the appropriate resources.
6. I understand that I must be of or above the Age of Majority to receive massage services through Inside the Wire, LLC. A parent or guardian waiver cannot be accepted.
7. I understand that massage services are performed by CERTIFIED massage therapists and not LICENSED masseurs and services are not provided as an alternative to medical practice. I will seek medical guidance and consent, if necessary, from my primary physician. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
8. Because massage by licensed massage therapists is not considered medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply.