TERMS & CONDITIONS
AT THE NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE SOCIETY (NUSS)
"TORPEDO' is HEREIN RECOGNIZED AS TORPEDO SWIM TEAM PTE LTD, AS THE AQUATIC SERVICES PROVIDER.
ALL BUSINESSES ARE REGISTERED AND INCORPORATED UNDER ACRA IN SINGAPORE.
Torpedo and / or their appointed representatives reserve the rights to amend/ make changes to the swimming programmes syllabus, structure or lesson duration. This includes cancelling or postponing of any swimming lessons/ events due to any unforeseen circumstances without giving prior notice.
Registration & Termination
1. Students are entitled to a free swim assessment before being assigned to a suitable class according to his/her ability.
2. A one-time registration fee of $60.00 (non-refundable) applies to newly enrolled students. It does not apply to existing students before 1 July 2022.
3. All students will receive a swim pack.
4. One (1) month notice is to be given to NUSS swim secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for withdrawal of class.
Payment of Fees
1. Each term starts in January, April, July, and October.
2. All terms consist of 12 lessons.Please check online schedule for class dates at: www.torpedoswim.com.sg/schedule.
3. Fees will be billed monthly to the membership account.
4. Prorated fees are applicable to new students who join mid-term.
5. The swimming fees are exclusive of any test fees, certificate fees, printing fees and entrance fees. These fees shall be borne by the students, if any.
6. All fees paid are strictly non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be prorated under any circumstances.
1. There shall be strictly NO replacement lessons for students who fail to turn up for the scheduled lessons.
2. In the event of bad weather conditions (i.e. lightning risk alert), land exercises will be conducted and the lesson will NOT be replaced.
The NUSS/Torpedo recognizes its obligation under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) which include the collection, use and disclosure of personal data (information provided above) which you have given consent to by the submission of this registration form. Your personal data may be used and disclosed to NUSS/Torpedo for the following
a) Register and contact you about your attendance at the activity;
b) Carry out administrative, planning activities and to facilitate your requirements for the activity;
c) Plan and develop future activities and opportunities;
d) Compile and analyze of statistics relevant to the course/activity; e)Receiving marketing material.
You can expect NUSS/Torpedo to communicate to you via various communicating channels. By attending the activity stated above, you consent to the use of photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcast of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings during the event of lesson/ participation of NUSS/Torpedo's aquatic events. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in the official NUSS/Torpedo and NUSS/Torpedo affiliates' publications and in publicity materials including websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, CCTV footage, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of NUSS/Torpedo and its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of any of the described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photograph, videotaped or filmed.
**It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event.