• As this is a cultural event with sensitivities, respectable dress code for all participants is required to be maintained at all times.
• You will be notified in advance of time of your performance.
• We will confirm the details of the performance/ activity before the event
• Please be ready to perform at least 45 minutes before you are scheduled to appear on stage
* The track must be emailed to email@example.com prior by Fri 30th Sept.
RULES & REGULATIONS
All performers applying to participate at Namaste Wellington Festival are required to read these terms and conditions before registering.
By registering you agree to abide by the rules and any covid health regulations stipulated by event organisers with regards to this year’s festival.
Any issue or cause for concern should be alerted to the event manager in the first instance.
Due respect to all participants and the general public should be given at all times.
Observe all relevant health & safety requirements and Council by-laws.
No one shall bring the festival into disrepute through his or her actions.
Times and allocation of items is at the discretion of Programme Co-ordinator.
The organisers reserve the right to accept or decline your registration.
The organisers have the right to change or cancel the performance, in its sole and absolute discretion, in the following circumstances:
i. the performer(s) failing to meet pre-festival requirements (including but not limited to: submission of final music tracks as per the key dates and deadlines)
ii. the content of the performance, including costumes, music, lyrics etc., not supporting or complementing the culture and values of the Event
iii. the performer(s) failing to appear in time for the allocated performance time slot
iv.props and equipment etc being non-compliant to Health and Safety guidelines or potentially damaging the heritage or environment of the venue. The use of confetti or glitter is forbidden.
v. bad weather or other conditions that the Event has to be changed or cancelled.
9. Individual/solo performers under the age of 16 years must obtain the consent of their parents.
10. Group leaders are responsible for obtaining permission from parents or guardians for all performers under the age of 16.
11. Under no circumstances shall the Festival management make good or accept responsibility or liability:
i. for any damage or theft or loss of any property, goods, articles, or things whatsoever and wheresoever placed, deposited, brought into or left upon any part of the Festival venue by performers or by anyone on his/her behalf;
ii. for any personal injury howsoever caused or contributed at the Festival;
iii. for any financial loss suffered by a performer as a result of his/her participation in the Festival or due to the cancellation of the Festival or due to poor crowd participation at the Festival, and
iv. every performer shall indemnify Namaste Wellington festival organisers, its officers, volunteers and agents for any harm caused and for all costs and expenses arising from it.
12. Namaste Wellington event organisers shall not be required to give attribution to the Performer but may choose to do so where it considers appropriate. For the purpose of any attribution, the Performer grants Namaste Wellington the right to use the Performer's name, likeness and any other relevant details about the Performer.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org