cornerstone initiatives & events
Projects and programs designed to build effective relationships within the club or federation and greater community. Relationships are established through the club or federation’s work to provide advertising education, celebrate creative excellence, elevate diversity and multicultural initiatives and take an active role in government affairs as it relates to the advertising industry.
This entry should include four sub-categories:
- Advertising Education (Professional, Student, General Public)
- American Advertising Awards
- Diversity & Multicultural Initiatives (Speakers, Workshops/Seminars, Campaigns, Membership Demographics, etc.)
- Government Relations (State Day on the Hill, Speakers, Programs, Club Involvement, etc.)
- Goals for each initiative
- Explain how each goal was achieved:
Describe, in detail, the results of your program/initiative.
- Event Details
- Target Audience
Rules: The narrative section cannot exceed eight double-spaced pages, and be typed in 11pt Times New Roman font. The narrative may be at the beginning of the book (all together) or integrated within the collateral section.
The remainder of the entry must be produced collateral or supportive material relevant to the category. All collateral material must have been produced between March 10, 2022 to April 3, 2023.