1. No one is allowed on the range under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance.
2. Eye and ear protection must be worn at ALL TIMES on the range.
3. Shooting at anything other than your own target is strictly prohibited.
4. Always keep your gun pointed down range.
5. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
6. Always keep action open and firearm unloaded until ready to shoot.
7. Identify your target and what is behind the target.
8. Be sure gun is safe to operate.
9. Know how to use the gun safely.
10. Use only correct ammunition for your specific gun.
11. Unload, open the action, remove the magazine and bench all firearms during a cease-fire.
12. If a misfire or other malfunction occurs, keep the firearm pointed downrange and signal the instructor. Place the firearm on the bench pointed downrange, and obtain assistance. DO NOT leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
13. No fast or rapid firing allowed.
14. Comply with all instructions from the instructor.
15. Any violation of range safety rules will result in IMMEDIATE REPRIMAND and possible DISMISSAL from the range.