Prospect Place Harvest Arts & Crafts Fair
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2022 10AM - 5PM
This is a RAIN or SHINE event conducted on our lawn. You are responsible for bringing your own tables, chairs, and related accessories to display your goods. You are also highly encouraged to bring portable canopies/tents that can be staked, weighted, or otherwise secured to the ground. There will be no electricity available. Porta-johns provided for vendors and guests.
The G.W. Adams Educational Center (dba Historic Prospect Place Estate) is an all-volunteer Ohio registered 501-c-3 nonprofit organization. Our mission: to restore, preserve and protect Historic Prospect Place Estate for citizens of all ages.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Setup / Break Down - All Exhibitors must be set up and ready to sell by 9:45 a.m. the day of the event. The grounds will be open and accessible at 8 a.m. Break down can start no sooner than 4:30pm and must be completed by 7:00 p.m. No Vendor is to close before the official closing time. Vendors are responsible for their selling spaces. Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
2. Staffing: Vendors spaces must always be manned and intact until event closes at 5:00 p.m. Prospect Place, The G.W. Adams Center, its staff, or volunteers is not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
3. This is an arts & crafts event, intended to promote artists and crafts-folk. Items may not simply be purchased for resale. Direct sales vendors (such as Scentsy or Mary Kay) will not be accepted.
4. This is a family-oriented event. The G.W. Adams Board of Trustees reserves the right to remove items deemed offensive or objectionable.
5. Exhibitor Spaces: Exhibitor spaces will be assigned. Placement, flow, competition, and adequate social distancing will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for fair attendees. If you have special space needs, please include these needs in the application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked. This includes tables, stands, displays, merchandise or related materials.
6. One Vendor per lot; lots may not be shared or sub-let.
7. Acceptance: The Adams Center reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Arts & Crafts Fair.
8. Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration donation for the selected space and is due of with the submission of this agreement. The donation will be used to pay for on-going preservation Historic Prospect Place Estate.
9. Electricity: There will be NO available electricity. Gas powered generators are not permitted.
10. Tables and Chairs: Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs and related merchandise display materials/necessities.
11. Outdoor exhibiting - Rain or Shine: You are advised to brings shims to level your tables or stands, and tents/canopies. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground, in case of windy conditions.
12. Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Prospect Place or The G.W. Adams Educational Center is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Vendor/Exhibitor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as an Exhibitor. No refunds will be made for weather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
13. Indemnification: Exhibitor/vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The G.W. Adams Educational Center, Historic Prospect Place Estate, its management, staff and volunteers from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, suits to person or property, including attorney's fees, arising out of or related to the operations of Exhibitors/Vendors at the Prospect Place Harvest Arts and Crafts Fair.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EVENT, AND UNDERSTAND ALL DONATIONS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Hardcopies of this application and terms are also available www.gwacenter.org under the events tabs.