Black Food Truck Fridays -2022 (VENDOR AGREEMENT)
———- Date: Friday, Aug 26th Time: 4-10pm (6 hr event) Location: Oak Street Health (EAST CLT)
UPON COMPLETION OF APPLICATION, ARE READY TO SECURE YOUR VENDOR SLOT(s)?
YES, Invoice Me and i’ll secure payment within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
Yes, I will send payment directly to BBOC within 24hrs, and I fully understand after 24hrs my slot will no longer be reserved.
No, I am not ready to secure payment but will register at a later date. (If you select No, You can exit application)
Terms & Conditions. Read Carefully.
Select Your VENDOR CATEGORY:
(Select only ONE option,)
1) Food Truck Vendors (check all that apply) (Must have Sanitation Permit. Contact DHS for Temp or Permanent Permit) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $200
2) Hot Food (Tent) Vendors (check all that apply)........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $150
3) Beverage & Dessert Vendors (check all that apply) NO ALCOHOL........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $125
Candied Apples, Candy, etc
4) Retail Vendors (check all that apply). ....................... Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $90
Artisan (homemade crafts)
Bath and Beauty
Books & Music
Ceramics and Pottery/Glass/Woodworking
Dolls and Miniatures
Plants and Edibles
5) Service Vendors, Non-Profits, & Artists (Who are SELLING PRODUCTS, MEMBERSHIP, & SERVICES ) ........................ Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $65
Health & Welness
Artist (Painter & Photographer ONLY)
6) Service Vendors & Non-Profits (This Category is for vendors who are Marketing their products or services and will not be making any type of sells.) (check all that apply) ...................... Small Business VENDOR FEE: (Registration ends August 1st) $50
Health & Welness
Detailed Description of the Products and/or Services you will be providing on day of event:
Detailed Price Range of your Products:
Your Social Pages
(optional- If you Leave blank, we cannot ensure your business will be highlighted via social media, prior to event)
Facebook (Or Instagram/Twitter) Page (https://www.Facebook.com/YOURPAGE)
Upload Your Logo
DISCOUNT for MULTI-EVENT Registration……. (🚨🚨ONLY COMPLETE THIS SECTION IF YOU ARE READY TO SECURE ALL SELECTED DATES🚨🚨) Enjoy a 10% Multi-event discount
August 12th (BFTF)
August 19th (BFTF)
August 26th (BFTF)
INVOICING: Which type of Payment Requests Can You Accept for invoicing (choose all accepted) Note: We Do Not Accept in-person or PayPal payments.
Are You a Premier BBOC Member in Good-Standing? Premier Members save 25% on vendor fees (excluding early bird). Visit www.BBOCLT.com to discover full member benefits & to register.
NO, But interested in becoming a BBOC Premier member & save 25% upon registration (today).
I need to RENEW membership and save 25% upon renewal (today).
Not interested at this time.
INVOICING DETAILS: Please include Email, Phone number, Cash Tags, Zelle Info etc. directly aligned with your accepted form of payment. For Example: ZELLE: BBOC, email@example.com CASHAPP: $BBOCLT... VENMO: BBOCLT
MARKETING SPONSORSHIPS & Other Advertising Opportunities
Sponsors Needed: BBOC is providing custom Sponsorship Packages for participating vendors. In addition to being able to choose where you would be stationed during the event, Marketing Sponsors have access to the following marketing benefits; Inclusion in our Email Blasts, Social Media Features, Radio Mention, and on-site advertisement on event signage. Sponsorships start at $200 per event in addition to your vendor fee. Rates increase based on your marketing needs. Would you be interested in Becoming a Valued Marketing Sponsor of Black Food Truck Fridays? If interested, our Sponsorship Coordinator will contact you to create a custom package based on your marketing needs.
NOT AT THIS TIME
SETUP is normally up to 2 hours prior to the event’s start time. BBOC’s Event Coordinator, TIA (BBOCVendors@gmail.com), will send you a “RUN OF SHOW” email 48hours prior to event. Have you fully read and understand vendor expectations, and agree to abide by said expectations, for risk of being fined?
PROMO CODE or CREDIT:
Should be Empty: