- Initial prospective parent contact.
- Parent experiences Pathway by attending an inquiry meeting or a private observation with the School Director.
- Submit completed application with Release of Information Forms to Admissions. (Consider doctors, therapist, teachers, tutors and coaches).
- Provide all of the available evaluation reports to Admissions: recent report cards, IEP, private psychologist, occupational therapist, neurologist, and any other insightful documents.
- Prospective student visits Pathway.
- Schedule student assessment only if appropriate documentation is provided.
- Applicants schedule assessments through the Pathway office.
- Student attends Pathway for a minimum of three consecutive school days.
- Notification of admissions decision.
- Completion of enrollment contract, student information card, and payment plan agreement
- Copy of current Immunization Record
- Signed Statement of Faith
- School Records requested
Pathway School admits students of any race, color, creed, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies and school-administered programs.